Columns in completions for org-roam-node-find not aligned

When I call org-roam-node-find, the columns in my completions window are not aligned anymore. See screenshot here:

My display template is this:

(setq org-roam-node-display-template (concat "${title:60}" (propertize "${tags:60}" 'face 'org-tag) "${file:50}") )

It used to be perfectly fine. I was guessing that an emoji in one of the document titles or filenames must have screwed it, but after removing those, the problem still persists.

Edit 2
The problem is gone, all of a sudden. I don’t even know what caused it. Maybe it was one of those emoji characters in one of the node-names.

So… no longer an issue?

Yes, the issue is resolved, suddenly.

Unfortunately the issue happens again, and I have no clue what causes it.

I have removed all emojis from node names, but still: The problem persists.

Have closed and reopened Emacs, deleted the org-roam database org-roam.db, regenrated the database. Problem still persists.

I have no clue where to start debugging.


And again, with the wonderful community r/emacs, I seem to have resolved it. See here

The user lastnamebird suggested to use a monospace font, that helped. And I am guessing that my setting (setq pixel-scroll-mode t) messed with the alignment lately. So I turned that off, and even with non-monospace font the alignment seems to be working now (with (setq pixel-scroll-mode nil) .