Wrong type argument error on org-roam-find-file

I’ve just updated emacs to 27.1, updated spacemacs develop, and updated packages (including org-roam).

After doing this, when I run org-roam-find-file to create a new file, everything works okay until I go to Finish the capture buffer. Then it exits with the error:

Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, nil

Also, this process is dropping my many split windows and leaves me with just two windows, one on top of the other.

Here is the results from a debug-on-error.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument char-or-string-p nil)
  ucs-normalize-NFD-string(nil)
  #f(compiled-function (--cl-nonspacing-mark-p-- s) #<bytecode 0x1ff3d7514995>)(#f(compiled-function (char) #<bytecode 0x1ff3d751497d>) nil)
  org-roam--title-to-slug(nil)
  org-roam--update-file-name-on-title-change(nil "Thoughts are transient")
  run-hook-with-args(org-roam--update-file-name-on-title-change nil "Thoughts are transient")
  org-roam--handle-title-change()
  run-hooks(after-save-hook)
  basic-save-buffer(nil)
  save-buffer()
  #f(compiled-function (&optional stay-with-capture) "Finalize the capture process.\nWith prefix argument STAY-WITH-CAPTURE, jump to the location of the\ncaptured item after finalizing." (interactive "P") #<bytecode 0x1ff3d76d51f5>)(nil)
  apply(#f(compiled-function (&optional stay-with-capture) "Finalize the capture process.\nWith prefix argument STAY-WITH-CAPTURE, jump to the location of the\ncaptured item after finalizing." (interactive "P") #<bytecode 0x1ff3d76d51f5>) nil)
  org-capture-finalize(nil)
  funcall-interactively(org-capture-finalize nil)
  call-interactively(org-capture-finalize nil nil)
  command-execute(org-capture-finalize)

Would someone be able to help me with this error please? Have I screwed something up?

This is fixed in master

1 Like

Thank you!!