Questions about Emacs+Org Roam

You can do so yourself. It is actually pretty easy. Go to the settings of Drafts and:

Here you can format your import to Drafts in a custom way:

Notes created in this format can easily copied & pasted into org-roam:

Out of the box Emacs (imho) is a terrible editor. Textmate, Sublime and others do have more advanced features and are more accessible. However, no other editor (that I know of) may serve in a similar manner as a platform for other software to run on. Emacs also gives you a tremendous amount of freedom to run code that changes its own behaviour. Obsidian has plugins that go a long way but it comes nowhere near Emacs.

When I started out with Emacs last year (a pandemic project), I tried a lot of things. Turns out that you totally can read email or PDFs in Emacs - but maybe not necessarily want to.

I wrote about it here. Basically, v2 does not add anything for me (yet) - but breaks some parts of my workflow (now in particular org-roam-graph). Occasionally I play around with v2, improve my setup and then return to my previous setup (via git).

No one is paid to help you. No one benefits financially from bug-free and stable software. If there are enough people that have an interest in maintaining your software: great. But what happens, if the sole programmer of your main software loses his/her interest in the project? Btw the core of Obsidian has been coded only by two people, right?