My org-roam setup broke after i switched to another machine

Hey there,
i combined the power of org roam with anki-editor to automaticly generate flashcards for the roam files that i create. I did this by creating a custom template that looks like this:
`(setq org-roam-capture-templates
'((“d” “default” plain (function org-roam-capture–get-point)
“%?”
:file-name "{slug}" :head "#+TITLE: {title}
#+startup: latexpreview showall

#+ROAM_ALIAS:
#+CREATED: %u

• tags ::

* {title} :PROPERTIES: :ANKI_DECK: %^{prompt|Master|Russian|Japanese} :ANKI_NOTE_TYPE: Basic :END: \** Front {title}
** Back
"
:unnarrowed t
:immediate-finish t)))

(defun push-anki-h()
(when (org-roam–org-roam-file-p)
(anki-editor-push-notes)))

(add-hook 'after-save-hook 'push-anki-h)`

The problem i am facing is that it works on my other machine but on the laptop that i am currently using i get the error message:

“Debugger entered–Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument char-or-string-p nil)
ucs-normalize-NFD-string(nil)
#f(compiled-function (–cl-nonspacing-mark-p-- s) #<bytecode 0x15690307de51>)(#f(compiled-function (char) #<bytecode 0x15690307de39>) nil)
org-roam–title-to-slug(nil)
org-roam–update-file-name-on-title-change(nil “asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf”)
run-hook-with-args(org-roam–update-file-name-on-title-change nil “asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf”)
org-roam–handle-title-change()
run-hooks(after-save-hook)
basic-save-buffer(nil)
save-buffer()
org-roam-capture–save-file-maybe()
org-roam-capture–finalize()
run-hooks(org-capture-after-finalize-hook)
#f(compiled-function (&optional stay-with-capture) “Finalize the capture process.\nWith prefix argument STAY-WITH-CAPTURE, jump to the location of the\ncaptured item after finalizing.” (interactive “P”) #<bytecode 0x15690304ecd5>)()
apply(#f(compiled-function (&optional stay-with-capture) “Finalize the capture process.\nWith prefix argument STAY-WITH-CAPTURE, jump to the location of the\ncaptured item after finalizing.” (interactive “P”) #<bytecode 0x15690304ecd5>) nil)
org-capture-finalize()
org-capture(nil “d”)
org-roam-capture–capture()
org-roam-find-file()
funcall-interactively(org-roam-find-file)
call-interactively(org-roam-find-file nil nil)
command-execute(org-roam-find-file)”
I would really aprreciate any help i could get with this because my workflow is really dependent on this :slight_smile: thank qou

I just realized that “(wrong-type-argument char-or-string-p nil)” also occurs if i run org roam db build cache but i dont really know how i can fix this

This is fixed in master now