Doom Emacs : how to upgrade org-roam

I have spent much time yesterday on migrating to V2.
I still have some issues which I am not sure how to fix, but most things work now.

Let me try to list here some issues I had. I am running on a Mac, and I use doom emacs.
To update I followed the steps in here.

Installation stuff

I had an issue with sql not working. The problem was that my c-compiler was not working properly. I solved it by updating it. Then, even after updating it, the migration would not work, and the reason was that a backup folder (named org-roam-directory.bak) was already created which stopped the migration from working. It would be nice if there would be a warning telling this. So I removed the bak folder, and run the migration again, and the script ran fine.

Configuration stuff

Here I have the most issues.
Running on doom I think that one should use (after! org-roam ...) to config stuff, but that did not work for me. I had to use (use-package! org-roam... ) instead. I am not sure what is the effect of this, but now the configuration is loaded.
I had to define all of the keybinding myself, and it took me some time.
I had to modify the capture-templates to work well with V2. That also took some time. To do it successfully I followed the default value of the variable org-roam-capture-templates.

The org-roam-buffer is different on V2. I still could not make it work as I want. I would like to press RET on a link in the org-roam-buffer and that it would open the relevant note in the “main” buffer.
I am not sure how to accomplish that.
Moreover, I would like to modify the styling of the org-roam-buffer. Right now, the titles of the notes are not emphasized enough and it is hard to read.

Other than that, I was using before org-roam-server to view my graph.
Now I installed org-roam-ui and it went smoothly!
The only issue I have is that labels in my equations (i.e. \label{eq:1} in an equation environment) are also shown in the html rendering of the note. I opened an issue on that here.

I hope this helps.

BTW, my config for org-roam v2 can be found here.