Different daily template based on day?

Hi! Wondering if someone already figured out how to customize org-roam-dailies-find-today etal to use a different org-roam-dailies-capture-templates template depending on the day of the week \ day of the month \ …?
Defining multiple org-roa-dailies-capture-templates doesn’t seem to help much since it seems like org-roam-dailies-find-today just uses whatever template is the first in that list?

Ok, I think I’ve hacked up some solution to this. My emacs-fu is super basic though so would be glad if someone can simplify this a bit. Basically, this is based on org-roam-dailies-find-today using the first of org-roam-dailies-capture-templates (as I seem to have correctly figured out in the beginning). So we define our own me/org-roam-dailies-find-today function that re-binds org-roam-dailies-capture-templates in a let scope and then calls org-roam-dailies-find-today

(defun spolakh/org-roam-dailies-find-today ()
    (interactive)
    (spolakh/org-roam-find-day-wrapper 'org-roam-dailies-find-today (spolakh/daily-template-text-for-day 0))
    )

(defun spolakh/org-roam-find-day-wrapper (finder-function custom-text)
    (let ((org-roam-dailies-capture-templates (spolakh/compile-daily-template custom-text)))
      (funcall finder-function)
      ))

(defun spolakh/daily-template-text-for-day (offset-days)
    (let* (
           (newts (ts-adjust 'day offset-days (ts-now)))
           (dow (ts-dow newts))
           ; 0 is sunday
           (text-with-weekly (if (= dow 0) "\n\n[[roam:§ PRIVATE/Nice Things This Week]] 1: 2: 3:" ""))
           (last-day-this-month (calendar-last-day-of-month (ts-month newts) (ts-year newts)))
           (d (ts-day newts))
           (is-last-sunday (and (= dow 0) (< (- last-day-this-month d) 7)))
           (text-with-monthly (if is-last-sunday (concat text-with-weekly "\n\n[[roam:§ PRIVATE/Nice Things This Month]] 1: 2: 3:") text-with-weekly))
           )
      text-with-monthly)
    )